//Google Plus Verification Google+

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wood

I might be the only one interested in these photos, but I think there's something beautiful about them. The first one has me in awe of evolution. Those who know me know that reflection upon evolution is a huge part of my life, and something that makes me very happy. To see how something so beautiful, and complex can arise from something simple and basic is a fantastic thing.

Birch Tree

The second one is just beautiful to me. Firewood covered with snow. Sort of a yin and yang thing I guess. I don't want to pretend to know why I see beauty there. I simply do.

Snowy Wood Pile

All photos on this page are copyrighted, and may not be used without consent in writing from the owner. Please use the contact eventhorizonsphoto@gmail.com for more information.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It helps me get a feel for what people like and dislike about the blog.